Monogram House specialises in producing high-quality screen printed garments, tailored to your needs.
Screen printing is a tried and trusted method to brand your uniforms or apparel, allowing you to cost-effectively brand your market your business – with few limitations on logo or image size, or colouring.
We offer screen printing on a wide range of garment types including t-shirts, hoodies, sweaters, pants, accessories, tea towels and more.
The screen setup costs are spread across the number of garments ordered, so screen printing is best for bulk orders as the more garments you order, the cheaper each garment becomes.
- Best choice for orders with a large print area.
- Not as durable as embroidery - if you wash and wear your garments regularly, embroidery may be a better option.
- We require high-quality files of your logo/artwork. Vector or PDF files are best!
- Colour combinations are limited. Maximum number of printed colours is usually six.
- Screen printing can only be applied to flat surfaces.